How will I know what is happening during my child's day?
You are always welcome to visit or call us during the day. Your child's teacher will communicate to you and answer all your questions about your child's day.
May I visit my child during the day?
Yes. Come in at any time.
How will I know that my child is safe?
Our day care center takes safety and security very seriously.
- Our facility is regularly inspected by State agencies to comply with very strict standards.
- The enterance doors to our center are always locked and may only be opened by an electronic key fob.
- There are always at least a teacher and teacher assistant present to look after the kids.
- All visitors are required to present identification and register in Sign-on/Sign-out log
- We release children only to adults who have been authorized by parents/guardians. Authorized adults must present identification.
Do children go outside every day?
Weather permitting, the kids go out to play up to 2 times a day. The playground schedule may change with seasons and weather.
What are the children to caregiver ratios?
Groups of 15 kids are formed by appropriate age with 1 teacher and 2 teacher assistants.
Is your Day Care Center state licensed?
Yes. We are licensed by the DCFS. The license is available upon request.
Do you provide hot meals?
We serve healthy and freshly prepared hot meals daily. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack.